1. Name of the Certification: Yoga Wellness Instructor
2. Requirement/ Eligibility:
a. For open candidates there is no eligibility criteria
b. For admission in the course it is suggested that the candidate should have passed 12th standard/ higher secondary school certificate from a recognized board or equivalent. However, the Yoga Institutions can define their own eligibility
3. Brief Role Description: Certified Yoga Professionals (Yoga Wellness Instructor) to teach Yoga for prevention of illness and promotion of wellness in schools, Yoga studios, work places, Yoga wellness centres/ Primary Health care centres etc
4. Minimum age: No age limit
5. Personal Attributes: The job requires individual to have good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. The job requires individual to possess key qualities such as self discipline, confidence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathetic, language proficiency.
6. Credit points for certificate : 24 credits
7. Duration of course: Not less than 400 hours or not less than 6 month as part time or not less than 3 month as full time course.
8. Mark Distribution:
Total Marks: 200 (Theory: 60+Practical – 140)
Course Duration: Three months
Syllabus: Click Here
Brochure: Click Here
Avnish Mago –
Excellent teaching methodology and an all round support & guidance with very nominal fee structure.
Blindly enroll here and I guarantee that you will learn loads and will successfully clear the certification exam too – of course you should put hard work & efforts too. Saying based on my personal experience.
Debasmita Mitra –
Thank You Yoga & Happiness for organizing the Teacher’s Training Courses so nicely.
Special Thanks to Sisir Sir for his wonderful technique of teaching and helping us for building confidence.