Yoga Teacher and Evaluator
1. Name of the Certification: Yoga Teacher and Evaluator
2. Requirement/ Eligibility:
a. For open candidates there is no eligibility criteria
b. For admission in the course it is suggested/ desired that the candidate should be graduate in any stream from a recognized University or equivalent. However, the Yoga Institutions can define their own eligibility.
3. Brief Role Description: Master Trainers in Yoga educational Institutions, Yoga training Courses and training programs. He or she can also act as Evaluator and assessor of Yoga professionals. Can teach in studios, Institutions, colleges/ universities/ Institutions of higher Learning.
4. Minimum age: No age limit
5. Personal Attributes: The job requires individual to have good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. The job requires individual to possess key qualities such as self discipline, confidence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathetic, language proficiency, engaging with students, dedication to teaching, ability to build caring relationships with students, friendliness and approachability, Independent, credible, analytical skills etc.
6. Credit points for certificate : 46 credits
7. Duration of course: Not less than 800 hours or not less than 15 month as part time or not less than 9 month as full time course.
8. Mark Distribution:
Total Marks: 200 (Theory: 80+Practical – 120)
Mode of Certification: Online ( All sessions will be online LIVE on zoom platform and we will share the session recording also)
Start Date: Every Month
Syllabus: Click Here
Brochure: Click Here