Syllabus for Yoga Volunteer (YV)
1. Name of the Certification: Yoga Volunteer (YV)
2. Requirement/ Eligibility: Open for all. there is no eligibility criteria
3. Brief Role Description: For promotion of well being of oneself and society at large;
assist in conducting group classes for Yoga Volunteer, Yoga classes in the park, Yoga
related IDY programs. Can be part of Fit India Movement. Can conduct Yoga Break
protocol in work places.
4. Minimum age: Up to 75 years
5. Duration of course: Equivalent to not less the 36 hours.
6. Syllabus: The institute shall impart knowledge and practice on the following topics
A. As per Common Yoga Protocol prepared by Ministry of AYUSH for International
Day of Yoga along with Neti, Tratak, Ujjaye Pranayam.
B. Classes related to life management and preventive health.
7. Certification of Yoga Volunteer: The candidate who has 80% attendance in the class shall
be eligible for certification. Certificate to the candidate shall be issued after getting the
report from the institution about the attendance of the candidate and the program
Duration: 3 Weeks
Days: Monday to Friday
Time: 7 AM to 8 AM & 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Theory: Monday 12 PM to 1 PM
Start Date: 05-05-2022