1. Name of the certification: Yoga Protocol Instructor
2. Requirement/ Eligibility:
a. For open candidates there is no eligibility criteria
b. For admission in the course it is suggested/ desired that the candidate should have passed 10th standard / secondary school certificate from a recognized board or equivalent. However, the Yoga Institutions can define their own eligibility
3. Brief Role Description: Certified Yoga Professionals (Yoga Protocol Instructor) can teach basics of Yoga / common Yoga protocol developed by the Ministry of AYUSH for International Day of Yoga for prevention of diseases and promotion of health. They can conduct Yoga practice /classes in parks, societies, RWA etc.
4. Minimum age: No age limit
5. Personal Attributes: The job requires individual to have good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. The job requires individual to possess key qualities such as self discipline, confidence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathetic, language proficiency.
6. Credit points for certificate: 12 credits
7. Duration of course: Not less than 200 hours or not less than 3 month as part time or not less than 1 month as full time course.
8. Mark Distribution:
Total Marks: 200 (Theory: 60 + Practical: 140)
Level 1 Yoga Protocol Instructor
Duration: One Month
Syllabus: Click Here
Brochure: Click Here