Yoga Master (YM)
1. Name of the Certification: Yoga Master (YM)
2. Requirement/ Eligibility:
a. For open candidates there is no eligibility criteria
b. For admission in the course it is suggested/ desired that the candidate should be
graduate in any stream from a recognized University or equivalent. However, the
Yoga Institutions can define their own eligibility.
3. Brief Role Description: Shall act as Master Educator/ Trainer in Yoga Educational
programs. Skilled professionals can teach, evaluate & assess for all categories of
certification under Yoga Training and Education & will be a guiding force.
4. Minimum age: No age limit
5. Personal Attributes: The job requires individual to have good communication skills, time
management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. The job
requires individual to possess key qualities such as self discipline, confidence, maturity,
patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathy, language proficiency,
engaging with students, dedication to teaching, ability to build caring relationships with
students, friendly and approachable, independent, credibility, analytical skills, etc.
6. Credit points for certificate: 92 credits
7. Duration of course: Not less than 1600 hours.
8. Mark Distribution: Total Marks: 200 (Theory: 120+Practical: 80)
Mode of Certification: Online ( All sessions will be online LIVE on zoom platform and we will share the session recording also)
Start Date: Every Month
Admission is going on to know the timings Call: 9883061986
Syllabus: Click Here
Brochure: Click Here