1. Name of the Certification: Yoga Wellness Instructor + Certificate Course in Yoga (IYA)
2. Requirement/ Eligibility:
a. For open candidates there are no eligibility criteria
b. For admission in the course it is suggested that the candidate should have passed 12th standard/ higher secondary school certificate from a recognized board or equivalent. However, Yoga Institutions can define their own eligibility
3. Brief Role Description: Certified Yoga Professionals (Yoga Wellness Instructor) to teach Yoga for the prevention of illness and promotion of wellness in schools, Yoga studios, workplaces, Yoga wellness centers/ Primary Health care centers, etc
4. Minimum age: No age limit
5. Personal Attributes: The job requires an individual to have good communication skills, time management skills, and the ability to understand the body language of the trainees. The job requires an individual to possess key qualities such as self-discipline, confidence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathy, and language proficiency.
6. Credit points for certificate: 24 credits
7. Duration of course: Not less than 400 hours or not less than 6 months as part-time or not less than 3 months as a full-time course.
8. Mark Distribution:
Total Marks: 200 (Theory: 60+Practical – 140)
Course Duration: Three months
Level 2 Yoga Wellness Instructor (YCB) + Certificate Course in Yoga (IYA)
Admission is going on to know the timings Call: 9883061986
Syllabus: Click Here
Brochure: Click Here